< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Data/Statistical Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000225||PSYC||307||01||Data/Statistical Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Asynchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: Completion of math general education requirements. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 6|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.