< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/15/2020 - 4/29/2020||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Law Enforcement Crim. Justice Educ. Ctr 215||
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND either CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBD.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
- CJS 200 - Literature in Criminal Justice
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.