< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Calculus Based Physics II
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000214||PHYS||212||01||Calculus Based Physics II||5.0||Open||
|8/23/2021 - 12/6/2021||M||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 116||
|8/23/2021 - 12/6/2021||M||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 118||
|8/25/2021 - 12/8/2021||W||1:00pm - 4:00pm||n/a||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course combines synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Lab time and location are noted, and instructor will split class into A and B sections to follow proper social distancing protocol. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 22|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- MATH 208 - Applied Calculus
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
2. PHYS 211 - Calculus Based Physics I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.