< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Programming with Objects
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000213||ICS||141||01||Programming with Objects||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/11/2020 - 8/10/2020||M||6:00pm - 9:50pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: First day synchronous meeting required.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Remote Learning Instruction.
- Remote Learning Instruction Update: This course has required synchronous online meetings beginning Monday, May 11, at 6pm. Intermediate computer/Internet skills and webcam technology required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Note: First day attendance required except by instructor permission. This class uses the Java language. Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- ICS 140 - Computational Thinking with Programming
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|