< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Computer and Operating Systems Fundamentals II
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000207||CFS||264||01||Computer and Operating Systems Fundamentals II||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/12/2020 - 8/11/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:30pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Remote Learning Instruction.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Remote Learning Instruction Update: This course has required synchronous online meetings beginning Tuesday, May 12, at 6:00 pm. Intermediate computer/Internet skills and webcam technology required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Note: First day attendance required except by instructor permission. Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CFS and ICS courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- ICS 140 - Computational Thinking with Programming
- ICS 141 - Programming with Objects
- CFS 160 - Computer Forensics Fundamentals
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|