< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/14/2020 - 4/28/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2400||
- Note: Read chapter one before first class meeting. Precinct Caucus Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020, no evening classes.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 310 - Financial Reporting
2. Both of these
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 312 - Intermediate Accounting II
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|