< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/14/2020 - 4/28/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:35pm||Minneapolis Campus M2400||
- Note: Read chapter one before first class meeting. Precinct Caucus Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020, no evening classes.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 310 - Financial Reporting
2. Both of these
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 312 - Intermediate Accounting II
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$128.44|