< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Law and Human Behavior
Spring 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000183||LAWE||321||02||Law and Human Behavior||3.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/16/2021 - 2/27/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND either CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: Must be taken concurrently with LAWE 321L-02. Students should register for this course the spring preceding their summer skills. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 200 - Literature and Methods in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
- Restricted to: Law Enforcement Major 0040, Cohort Law Enforcement Certificate Prog
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after January 16, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 19, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|