< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Law and Human Behavior
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000182||LAWE||321||01||Law and Human Behavior||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Permission is currently required to register for this course section. Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND either CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: Must be taken concurrently with LAWE 321L-01. Students should register for this course the spring preceding their summer skills. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 200 - Literature and Methods in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
- Permission is required
- Restricted to: Law Enforcement Major 0040, Cohort Law Enforcement Certificate Prog
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|