< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Biology of Microorganisms
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000174||BIOL||330||01||Biology of Microorganisms||5.0||Open||
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||1:00pm - 4:00pm||n/a||
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 211||
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Science Education Center 209||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course combines combined synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Lab day, time and location are noted, and instructor will split class into A and B sections to follow proper social distancing protocol. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Enrollment limited to Biology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science or Life Science Teaching majors, except by instructor permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 17|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Biochemistry, Biology, Life Sciences Teaching, Environmental Science
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.