< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Comparative Animal Physiology
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000172||BIOL||322||01||Comparative Animal Physiology||5.0||Open||
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:00pm||Science Education Center 214||
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:00pm||Science Education Center 212||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course combines combined synchronous online meetings and on campus in person labs. Lab day, time and location are noted, and instructor will split class into A and B sections to follow proper social distancing protocol. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: Enrollment limited to Biology and Life Science Teaching majors only, except by instructor permission.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 14|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Biology, Life Sciences Teaching
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.