< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/12/2020 - 8/11/2020||T||1:00pm - 4:30pm||LIBRARY 307||
- Prerequisite: A grade of C- or higher in MATH 98 or MATH 102, or placement at MATH 115 College Algebra on the mathematics assessment test offered by the Placement Assessment Office. Those who have completed intermediate algebra or equivalent at other institutions would contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Note: Due to pandemic, course has been cancelled.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- This course requires any of these nine prerequisites
- MATH 098 - Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 102 - Mathematics of Sustainability (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 22 on test ACT Math
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 530 on test OLD-SAT Math
- A score of 530 on test SAT Math Composite
- A score of 530 on test SAT Math Test
- A score of 1158 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.