< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Accounting Information Systems
Summer 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000150||ACCT||340||50||Accounting Information Systems||4.0||Open||
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first week.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 29||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 320 - Strategic Management Accounting
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is May 14, 2021. The last day to drop this course is May 14, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$175.44|