< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Accounting I
Summer 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000147||ACCT||311||50||Intermediate Accounting I||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||W||7:00pm - 8:30pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Course has required synchronous online meetings on Wednesday evenings via Zoom. There are no in-person class sessions. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Accessing the course website during the first week of classes is required, no one will be admitted to this course after the first week.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 9|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|