< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Issues and Actions in Family Policy
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000133||HSFS||339||01||Issues and Actions in Family Policy||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/25/2020 - 12/1/2020||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Synchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Synchronous course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online weekly meetings via Zoom from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will need to be able to use Zoom video conferencing and will need good Internet access. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 19|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.