< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Community Learning Center Seminar
Fall 2021, Section 05
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000125||SOWK||381||05||Community Learning Center Seminar||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/27/2021 - 12/10/2021||F||12:00pm - 2:00pm||Neighborhood House TBA||
- Note: The instructor arranges schedules and student placements. SOWK 381 to be taken concurrently with SOWK 351 and SOWK 391.
- Note: This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person after the university decides it is safe and feasible to do so. Students should be prepared for remote learning, which may include remote class meetings at the planned day and time and/or completing online learning activities, as well as being in-person at the location listed. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 7||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Social Work
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|