< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Alcohol and Drug Counseling Pre-Practicum Seminar
Summer 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000108||HSCD||320||01||Alcohol and Drug Counseling Pre-Practicum Seminar||1.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||T||4:00pm - 5:30pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of at least 24 credits of alcohol and drug counseling courses. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Synchronous Meeting dates: May 11, 25; June 8, 22, 29; July 13, 27; Aug 10.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 24
- Restricted to the following major(s): Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Substance Use Disorders
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|