< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Procedural Studies in Law Enforcement Lab
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000104||LAWE||210L||01||Procedural Studies in Law Enforcement Lab||1.0||Full||
|8/24/2021 - 11/30/2021||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Law Enforcement Crim. Justice Educ. Ctr 212||
- On-site seat requirements
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. This course is intended to meet twice on-campus in-person, but pending recommendations from the MN Department of Health and at the discretion of the instructor meetings may be remote asynchronous online instead. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. In-person meeting dates: Oct. 12; Nov. 30.
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 18||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Restricted to: Law Enforcement Major 0040, Cohort Law Enforcement Certificate Prog
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|