< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan
Summer 2020, Section 22
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000098||PSYC||360||22||Friday Forum: Clinical Issues in Adoption Through the Lifespan||0.5||Full||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|6/5/2020 - 6/5/2020||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||To Be Determined TBA||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Online-Synchronous.
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Online-Synchronous. At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. The Friday Forum speaker is Sharon Stein McNamara, Ed.D., LP. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has a required synchronous online webinar meeting on June 5. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. Course syllabus and instructions for webinar access are located on D2L. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 25||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 5, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 5, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 5, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.05|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.