< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/9/2020 - 8/16/2020||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to Faculty Designed Independent Study.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Overlap: HRM 330 Personnel and Industrial Psychology, has the same content as PSYC 344, therefore you cannot receive credit for both courses. Note: Due to pandemic, this course has been converted from lecture to a Faculty Designed Independent Study. This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 3|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 27, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.