< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Criminal Court System
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000081||CJS||305||01||The Criminal Court System||4.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND either CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 30|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 200 - Literature in Criminal Justice
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.