< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Friday Forum: Mental Health Education and Diabetes
Summer 2021, Section 24
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000081||PSYC||360||24||Friday Forum: Mental Health Education and Diabetes||0.5||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/6/2021 - 8/6/2021||F||9:00am - 12:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: At least 12 credits in psychology, human services, or social work prior to registration. The Forum speaker is Doug Tynan, Ph.D. Grading is Pass/No Credit only. MPA fee is $15. This course will meet synchronously online. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 20||Seats Remaining: 5|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after August 6, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after August 6, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is August 6, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$33.55|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.