< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Accounting Information Systems
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000079||ACCT||340||01||Accounting Information Systems||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2021 - 4/28/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Midway Center 105||
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Fee: $27 database membership service. Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. This course uses combined on-campus in-person meetings with remote synchronous and/or asynchronous online options. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 11|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 320 - Strategic Management Accounting
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$175.44|