< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Strategic Management Accounting
Spring 2021, Section 52
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000076||ACCT||320||52||Strategic Management Accounting||4.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. Note: Course has required weekly synchronous online meetings via Zoom on Thursday evenings. There are no in-person class meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 17|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|