< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications
Summer 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000073||PSYC||330||21||Psychology of Learning: Contemporary Theories and Applications||4.0||Open||
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This course does not have a D2L site. This is a faculty designed independent study course. The instructor will send materials to registered students by e-mail during the first week of classes. Contact Gary.Starr@Metrostate.Edu, if you register during the first week of class and do not receive a syllabus.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 2|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.