< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Accounting I
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000071||ACCT||311||01||Intermediate Accounting I||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2021 - 4/28/2021||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center 154||
- Note: In the event a student feels uncomfortable attending class or cannot attend class due to Covid19 concerns, there will be learning materials online such that a student can complete the course via these materials.
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Seven meeting dates: Jan. 13; Feb. 3, 17; March 3, 24; April 14, 28. Download the syllabus from the course D2L site and do the assignment for week one. Participation in first class session is required. Participation in first class session includes reading and studying text chapter 3 AND completing the instructor developed Accounting Cycle packet prior to the beginning of the first class. Specific directions for the completion and submission (due in D2L by 11:59 pm Jan. 12) of the Accounting Cycle packet will be sent to student Metro email account by Jan. 6. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|