< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Foundations of Teaching Urban Learners with Exceptionalities
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000062||SPED||600||01||Foundations of Teaching Urban Learners with Exceptionalities||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to the Urban Teacher Program and Department approval required to register. This course is offered concurrently with SPED 300.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: This is a completely online synchronous course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 21|
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|