< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Financial Markets and Institutions
Spring 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000059||FIN||560||50||Financial Markets and Institutions||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/5/2020||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Note: The Prerequisite FIN 392 may be taken at the same time as FIN 560. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 11|
- This course requires all seven of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
2. ECON 201 - Macroeconomics
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
5. FIN 392 - Corporate Finance
6. STAT 201 - Statistics I
7. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|