< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Financial Markets and Institutions
Spring 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000059||FIN||560||50||Financial Markets and Institutions||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/4/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: The Prerequisite FIN 392 may be taken at the same time as FIN 560. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires all seven of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
2. ECON 201 - Macroeconomics
3. ECON 202 - Microeconomics
4. FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
5. FIN 392 - Corporate Finance
6. STAT 201 - Statistics I
7. One of these two
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- MATH 210 - Calculus I (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$128.44|