< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Social Studies Curriculum and Differentiated Methods in Urban Grades K-6
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000056||SSED||440||01||Social Studies Curriculum and Differentiated Methods in Urban Grades K-6||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||Sa||1:00pm - 4:00pm||Midway Center 35||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Admission to the Urban Teacher Program. This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person. However, pending recommendations from the MN Department of Health and at the discretion of the instructor, meetings may be remote synchronous and/or through asynchronous activities online instead. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 12|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|