< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000050||EDU||698||01||Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/23/2021 - 12/6/2021||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: EDU 670 and EDU 698 Note: Permission required contact Paul Spies Paul.Spies@metrostate.edu Prerequisites: This graduate seminar is designed for licensed educators and individuals with a minimum of a bachelor's degree. Students should have completed graduate courses in the subject area emphases toward a master's degree in urban education or equivalent preparation.
- Note: This is a completely online synchronous course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 6||Seats Remaining: 9|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- EDU 670 - Advanced Reflective Practice for Urban Educators
- EDU 688 - Research Methods in Urban/Cross-Cultural Education
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.