< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000050||EDU||698||01||Capstone: Conducting Research in Urban Classrooms, Schools and Communities||4.0||Full||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/23/2021 - 12/6/2021||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Prerequisites: EDU 670 and EDU 698 Note: Permission required contact Paul Spies Paul.Spies@metrostate.edu Prerequisites: This graduate seminar is designed for licensed educators and individuals with a minimum of a bachelor's degree. Students should have completed graduate courses in the subject area emphases toward a master's degree in urban education or equivalent preparation.
- Note: This is a completely online synchronous course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 15||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- EDU 670 - Advanced Reflective Practice for Urban Educators
- EDU 688 - Research Methods in Urban/Cross-Cultural Education
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|