< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Community Learning Center Seminar
Summer 2021, Section 04
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000048||SOWK||381||04||Community Learning Center Seminar||2.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/8/2021 - 8/15/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: The instructor arranges schedules and student placements. SOWK 381 to be taken concurrently with SOWK 351 and SOWK 391. This course has required synchronous online Zoom meetings. The faculty will contact all students to set a specific time for the class. In order to participate in the course, we are requesting students to have access to the following: microphone, camera, and internet access, including access to D2L. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 7||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Social Work
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 26, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|