< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Literacy Education in Urban Schools - Advanced Theory and Practice
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000041||EDU||614||01||Literacy Education in Urban Schools - Advanced Theory and Practice||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||M||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program as a post-baccalaureate student or Department approval required to register. Students are required to have completed at least 12 credits in the teaching major-Math, Life Science, Social Studies or English. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online synchronous course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 19|
- Restricted to program(s): Pre-Urban Teaching Program, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.