< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Teaching Math and Science In Urban Grades 1-3
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000034||EDU||486||01||Teaching Math and Science In Urban Grades 1-3||4.0||Cancelled||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||W||6:00pm - 8:30pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 26||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 26|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|