< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Social Studies Curriculum and Differentiated Methods in Urban Grades K-6
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000034||SSED||440||01||Social Studies Curriculum and Differentiated Methods in Urban Grades K-6||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/16/2021 - 5/1/2021||Sa||1:00pm - 4:00pm||n/a||
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This course has been convert to a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required weekly synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 8|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|