< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/27/2019 - 12/3/2019||T||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2300||
- Note: Read chapter one before first class meeting.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 17|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. ACCT 310 - Financial Reporting
2. Both of these
- ACCT 311 - Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 312 - Intermediate Accounting II
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|