< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Urban Middle School and High School Methods -Advanced Theory and Practice
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000026||EDU||606||01||Urban Middle School and High School Methods -Advanced Theory and Practice||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Sa||9:00am - 12:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program as a post-baccalaureate student required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements. This course is offered concurrently with EDU 306. Co-Requisite: EDU 311 Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course has required synchronous online Zoom meetings during weeks when meeting remotely and not meeting in person on campus. In order to participate in the course, students need to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 11|
- Restricted to program(s): Pre-Urban Teaching Program, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|