< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Student Teaching in the Urban Elementary School K-6
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000025||EDU||495||01||Student Teaching in the Urban Elementary School K-6||8.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||M||3:30pm - 5:30pm||Founders Hall AUD||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Fee: $275 for required edTPA submission. Note: Application and approval are required to student teach. Placements are made by arrangement with UTP Director of Field Experiences in urban classrooms and are typically Monday through Friday for 12 full-time weeks during the school day.
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBA.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 7|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$571.88|