< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar
Spring 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000011||EDU||311||02||Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar||0.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This section is intended only for Urban Secondary Education teacher candidates. Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements. Placements are made or approved by the Urban Teacher Program Director of Field Experiences. Participation in three reflective seminars with other students is also required for this course.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 22||Seats Remaining: 4|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$0.00|