< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar
Fall 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000009||EDU||311||02||Urban Teaching Practicum and Seminar||0.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/11/2021||Sa||n/a||To Be Determined TBA||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This section is for Secondary Education teacher candidates. Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements. Placements are made or approved by the Urban Teacher Program Director of Field Experiences. Participation in three reflective seminars with other students is also required for this course.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBA.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 20||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 16|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.