< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Urban Middle School and High School Methods
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000006||EDU||306||01||Urban Middle School and High School Methods||4.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Sa||9:00am - 12:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course has required synchronous online weekly Zoom meetings when not meeting in person in the assigned classroom. In order to participate in the course, students need to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 16|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|