< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/25/2021 - 12/8/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:00pm||Midway Center B||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This course is required for admission to the Urban Teacher Program. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This course is intended to meet weekly on-campus in-person after the university decides it is safe and feasible to do so. Students should be prepared for remote learning, which may include remote class meetings at the planned day and time and/or completing online learning activities, as well as being in-person at the location listed. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings using a Zoom meeting link provided by the instructor. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 21|
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.