< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to American Law (WINTER)
Spring 2022, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|002076||LGLS||101||02||Introduction to American Law (WINTER)||3.0||Full||
|12/11/2021 - 1/5/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- On-line Course
- Letter Grade Only
|Offered through: Winona State University.|
|Campus: WSU - Winona.||Location: WSU - Winona.|
|Status: Full||Size: 30||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 31, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$139.77|
- GEP Goal 9 - Ethic/Civic Resp
- GEP Goal 6a - Humanities
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.