< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Research Writing (WINTER)
Spring 2022, Section 03
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|002057||ENG||112||03||Research Writing (WINTER)||1.0||Open||
|12/13/2021 - 1/5/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Letter Grade Only
- Permission of instructor required
- On-line Course
|Offered through: Winona State University.|
|Campus: WSU - Winona.||Location: WSU - Winona.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 16|
- Permission is required
The last day to withdraw from this course is January 1, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$46.59|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.