< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Microeconomics (WINTER)
Spring 2022, Section 05
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|002043||ECON||201||05||Principles of Microeconomics (WINTER)||3.0||Open||
|12/11/2021 - 1/5/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- This is a Winter Term course held between Fall and Spring Semester. Minimum enrollment 15 or class will be cancelled.
|Offered through: Winona State University.|
|Campus: WSU - Winona.||Location: WSU - Winona.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 7|
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 31, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$139.77|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.