< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Argumentation and Advocacy
Fall 2021, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|002179||CMST||318||54||Argumentation and Advocacy||3.0||Open||
|8/23/2021 - 9/16/2021||T Th||9:30am - 10:45am||Riverview G13||
|9/21/2021 - 12/16/2021||T Th||9:30am - 10:45am||Riverview G13||
- Course has In-person and online requirements
- In person meetings: August 24 & 26; September 7 & 21; October 5 & 19; November 2, 9, 16, 18 & 30; December 2, 7 & 9.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 19||Seats Remaining: 9|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$387.49|
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.