< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Concepts of Stars and the Universe
Fall 2021, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001979||ASTR||107||54||Concepts of Stars and the Universe||3.0||Full||
|8/23/2021 - 12/16/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Fully online; no in-person
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Full||Size: 30||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 0|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$387.49|
- Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
Goal 03 - Natural Science
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.