< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Internship in Applied Clinical Research
Summer 2020, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000717||ACR||644||02||Internship in Applied Clinical Research||1.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|6/28/2020 - 8/6/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: St. Cloud State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 10|
- This course requires any of these six prerequisite categories
- 1. ACR 620 - Applied Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathophysiology
2. ACR 622 - Lifecycle of the Clinical Product
3. ACR 641 - Communication for MedTech Professionals
4. ACR 624 - Biostatistics for Clinical Trials
5. ACR 626 - Evidence Based Medicine
6. ACR 628 - Regulatory Compliance and Research Ethics
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 21, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$12.61|