< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to the Visual Arts of the World (Diversity)
Summer 2020, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000714||ART||131||54||Introduction to the Visual Arts of the World (Diversity)||3.0||Open||
|5/18/2020 - 6/25/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Course.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 38||Seats Remaining: 2|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 18, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$290.83|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.