< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Elements of Computing
Summer 2020, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000525||CSCI||200||54||Elements of Computing||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|6/29/2020 - 8/6/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Hybrid Course. Students have option to attend class meetings face to face, synchronously, or watch recordings.
- Proctored Test Requirement. Exams will be held in ECC 126 (Dates and Times TBD), Final Exam will be held (Date and Time TBD).
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 15||Enrolled: 11||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these 11 prerequisites
- MATH 072 - Intermediate Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 112 - College Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 115 - Precalculus (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 196 - Finite Mathematics (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 22 on test Multiple Measures ACT Middle
- A score of 530 on test SAT Math Composite
- A score of 245 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
- A score of 22 on test ACT Math
- A score of 60 on test Intermediate Alg Placement Test - CAT
- A score of 2.8 on test Mathematics GPA
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 29, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 29, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 30, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$140.83|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.