< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Art History Survey I
Summer 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000451||ART||230||01||Art History Survey I||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|5/18/2020 - 6/25/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: St. Cloud State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 19|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 18, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$248.65|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.