< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Rhetorical and Analytical Writing
Summer 2020, Section 55
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000402||ENGL||191||55||Introduction to Rhetorical and Analytical Writing||4.0||Open||
|5/18/2020 - 7/17/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Course.
|Offered through: St. Cloud State University.|
|Campus: St. Cloud State University.||Location: SCSU-Online.|
|Status: Open||Size: 28||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 4|
- This course requires any of these 11 prerequisites
- A score of 18 on test ACT English
- A score of 21 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 500 on test OLD-SAT Verbal/Critical Reasoning
- A score of 77.5 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 7.5 on test Intl English Language Testing System
- A score of 85 on test SCSU ESL Writing
- A score of 77.5 on test Waiver ENGL Accuplacer
- A score of 480 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 100 on test Test of Engl as a Forg Language Total
- A score of 1 on test Multiple Measures Writing 1
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after May 18, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 5, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$364.44|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.